Registration Process: ** Registration Link Included at the Bottom of the Page**
Registration will be taken online or at Town Hall, 109 N. Walker St, Burgaw, N.C. Registration will remain open until all slots are full. The maximum capacity for the camp will be 21 children per week. A waiting list will be started after maximum capacity has been reached.
- Registration will open March 20th
- Campers can register for Week 1 or Week 2 camp, or both weeks. Price is $100 per week/per child.
Age Requirements (For Campers):
- Summer Camp is geared to 7 to 12-year-old kids: absolutely no exceptions.
- Campers must turn 7 before July 1st and campers must not turn 13 before July 1st to be eligible.
- Children who are younger than 8 years old and weigh less than 80 pounds will be required to bring a booster seat for travel.
Payment (in full) for the registered week(s) is required at the time of registration. Space for your child cannot be held without payment. No refunds or adjustments will be made for days missed by the participant during week already paid.
Refunds: Refunds may be issued on a case-by-case basis. A refund can be requested by issuing a written request to the Burgaw Parks, Recreation & Tourism Department at least seven (7) days prior to the beginning of the week in question. Not all request are automatically granted, and no requests will be accepted inside of the seven day (7) period. In addition, a child suspended from the camp for disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund.
Week 1 & 2 Schedules
Our staff is working hard to plan to best possible experience for your campers. The schedules will be made available as soon as possible. Contact the office for further questions.
Camp location is TBD and will be sent out with schedules at a later date.
** For more information on Summer Camp, contact the Parks, Recreation & Tourism office at (910) 300-6401 or firstname.lastname@example.org**