Special Event Permits

Anyone interested in holding a special event in Town, such as a parade, fundraiser, festival, etc, should submit a Special Events Application (PDF) to the Burgaw Parks & Recreation Department for consideration.

For events being held on private property, an approval letter from the property owner must be submitted along with application.

Special Event Application