Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Burgaw Cemetery is comprised of ten acres of land just to the north of downtown.
The Burgaw Depot is the oldest railroad depot in North Carolina declared the North Carolina Division of Archives and History in 1986 (Oswald, March 6, 1986).
The Burgaw Historic District was entered in the National Register of Historic Places in August of 1999.
The Pender County Court House is the “heart” of downtown Burgaw.
The Pender County Museum is housed in the first brick house ever built in Burgaw (circa 1917) known as the Burton-Noel House.