Streets Division

By calling the Burgaw Public Works, residents can leave messages listing any street or transportation-related problem, and details about the specific location of the problem, such as the nearest street addresses, on streets within town limits. Problems can range from potholes to shrubbery blocking line-of-sight at intersections, to damaged street curbing and more.

Report a Pothole

There are two ways to report potholes throughout the Town of Burgaw:

Street Cleaning

The Town provides street sweeping each Monday morning, weather permitting, in the downtown area and areas with curb and gutter.

Storm Drains

Storm drainage systems within Town street right-of-way are maintained by the Town. Storm drainage systems outside Town street rights-of-way are the responsibility of the property owner.

For public right-of-way maintenance issues and to report clogged, non-functioning or damaged storm drains, contact the Public Works Department. Do not place grass clippings, leaves, brush, etc, that would restrict water flow in the street curb and gutter area. Instead, place yard waste on the edge of your front yard and off the street pavement for collection. This will assist in preventing clogged drainage arteries.